The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Gifts Have Been Given...Time To Share Them Now.

The Christmas gifts have been given, therefore, they can now safely be shared here.  I made altered book photo frames for my sisters, sisters-in-law and my mother.  All I need to do now is find a place to host a how-to class for this art.

These books can be opened and the photograph can be changed in the hard plastic sleeve inside.  I haven't seen this done before, the idea just popped into my noggin one day.


Donna's Book


Mom's Book


Liz's Book


Kathy's Book

Nici's Book


All these books were decorated with various thrift store finds.  Two have Prima flowers.  I love making them just to see what idea pops up next. 

This really did bring out the joy of giving for me this year.  They were greatly appreciated, admired and shared.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

  1. LOve your blog....so sunny and bright, make's me feel sunny inside. My son Love's your horse picture, and your beautiful dog. We have three fur babie's....Jack (a border collie mix),Fergie (min pin), and Cocoa (shitzue)however you spell it. We love them.
    You have a fun blog, come see me some time.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...