The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Crafty Break...

My crafting, and remodeling efforts, are taking a break today so that I can work on a Christmas Present that a friend of mine requested for his wife.  This pretty girl was her pet for many years and my friend asked for the portrait after he saw a painting I did of his father's dog.

I've been painting and drawing all my life and I love being able to share this gift with people knowing that they will be able to find joy in owning a piece of my work.

So, Merry Christmas.  May you find the true joy in giving this year.  Give of what ever gifts you possess.  It's the most blessed joy you can receive during the holiday season.

Post Script 12/21/10  She is done.  What a cute girl!

Post Script Post Script 12/22/10  I was told that the giftee is going to cry.  I never thought the thought of someone crying would make me happy...but I think you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...