The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

NO MORE DIGGING THROUGH MY PURSE FOR MY iPHONE!

I finally got sick and tired of missing calls because I couldn't find my phone fast enough.  Before I purchased my iphone, I had a nice little case that hung on the outside of my purse.  Since getting the iphone I haven't found one that was large enough that had the same outside-of-the-purse hanging feature.

So I decided to make my own.  I guess I just can't get enough of that recycled fabric.




Another piece of an old tie, some jewelry rawhide and a few matching beads later I have my own, custom made iphone pouch that I can put on my purse or a belt loop.  No more digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...