The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What to do when you don't have the energy to do anything.

I've been under the weather in various forms for the last few days.  Today I got hit with the chills and a little bit of a fever.  Yeah!  Just in time for Thanksgiving.

The thing I hate most about being sick is that I can't stand laying around doing nothing.  But when you are too weak to get up out of your chair the best thing to do is something in the chair.  So I grabbed an old hanger and a piece of decorator fabric I bought at a thrift store.  I cut the fabric into 9" x 1.5 inch strips (approximately).  Hey, I'm gone today.  There is no way I am going to measure them.

I sat in my chair and tied the strips around the hanger then used some pliers to wrap the hanger hook around itself behind the fabric.  This is what I got.


When I am feeling better, I'll look at decorating it.


Bryndal, stop licking your brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...