The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Sharing Some Photos I Took Today

At the Whitney Alderson benefit shoot with the Arizona Mounted Cowboy Shooters event today out in North Phoenix, my nephew and I took some wonderful photographs.  I know I'll be using some of these as reference material for future artwork. 

So take a step outside of the usual creative realm on my blog and enjoy these great action shots.  These are fun events to watch and those involved are some of the nicest people I have ever met.









My friend, Dawn, introduced me to the sport and there I found...

my cousin.



If your so inclined to do something a little different some weekend do a browser search for a Mounted Cowboy Shooters Association in your area.  Find an event and take your kids.
  They put on a fun, family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...