The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

She should be in a magazine


Kelli's home is one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen. In my opinion she puts ALL the model homes I have ever seen to shame. Her sense of style is amazing and she is willing to take some pretty big steps to create some pretty amazing looks.

She crackle finished the maple cabinets of her kitchen island. I don't know if I would have even been willing to do such a drastic thing to some perfectly good cabinets. But the effect is stunning.

These are not custom cabinets. These were put in by the home builder. It is not a custom home. Granted it is in an upscale development, but a development non the less. All the homes are basically the same. Pick your favorite floorplan and choose your upgrades kind of homes.

Kelli used a crackle medium she purchased from a local craft store and painted over with a basic house paint. I'll ask her if she knows what the brand names and colors were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...