The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet Dreams

Perfect for my little princess.



Yes, it's a bench made from a bed...sort of.  I built this out of a full size bed frame but rather than constructing the standard bed-bench I decided to make it bigger.  I wanted something outdoors that was really comfortable.  What better than an big bench with a mattress and lots of throw pillows, right?

So much for my comfy outdoor bench.

My daughter confiscated it and turned it into a toddler bed for my little grand-princess.  

POLL QUESTION: 
 What color should it be painted?


Just in case you're wondering about the construction...

I built a frame and attached the headboard.  The foot board was cut down the middle and attached.  Then I attached left over IKEA bed slats and dropped in a $10 waterproof Craigslist crib mattress.

Total cost.  $35 for bed and mattress
Appx. $10 for wood and hardware.


Awwwwwwww!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...