The rules of reality say the Bumble Bee shouldn't be able to fly...some rules were meant to be broken.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Mulberry Branches

My daughter and I just can't stop finding new things to use these Mulberry branches for.  Cliff, Carlos and Becca all trimmed their trees and we've been stealing the branches.  Well, not really.  They're glad to have a way to get rid of them.

First was a privacy fence.  I covered approximately 100 feet of chain link fence with curved branches and planted snail vine and cat's claw to wrap around it and fill it in for privacy.

Next was the fort.  My grandson had me move his lawn chair and table in for him.  More cat's claw has already started to grow over the roof.


The latest creative venture is my granddaughter's bedroom.  We took more branches, screwed and glued them to the walls and each other.  We also painted a few branches on the wall, then we decorated all with leaves made from old toilet paper and paper towel rolls.

 


Eventually these branches will run out...I hope.  I'm getting tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss! http://tini-tani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...